Six Dharmas of Vajrasanapada Streaming Events
H.E. Avikrita Rinpoche has directed us to stream two of the events from this weekend's teachings: the Preliminary Lecture by H.E. Abhaya Rinpoche (Saturday, Feb 18 at 10:30 am) and the Long Life Mandala Offering (Monday, Feb 20 at 4:00 pm).
To view these free online events, please visit our Six Dharmas of Vajrasanapada streaming page at 6dharmas.sakya.org
Welcome to Sakya Monastery
Sakya Monastery provides access to the Buddha’s teachings and guidance in a community of practitioners. Sakya Monastery provides a place to learn from highly qualified and spiritual Tibetan Lamas in a beautiful traditional setting.
Here are the best ways for a new person to learn about the practice of Tibetan Buddhism at Sakya Monastery:
- Attend the monthly Orientation - answers the most frequently asked questions.
- Attend the 8:30 am Sunday morning introductory class and the 10:00 am Chenrezi service - open to the public. As we occasionally have special events, please check our calendar for the current schedule: Calendar of Classes and Events
- Review the material on our website.
- Attend a Virupa Educational Institute (VEI) class at Sakya Monastery.
- Attend the 7:00 pm Friday evening Calm Abiding meditation. Free and open to the public.
If you have any questions, please call Sakya Monastery at 206-789-2573 weekdays between 9:00 am and Noon, Pacific Time.