Sakya Monastery Project Funding List
Everything that happens at Sakya Monastery is dependent upon the generosity and devotion of members, friends, and well-wishers. Here is the current list of projects where your donation would make a big difference.
- Sponsor one of the new 42 prayer wheels to be installed in the area near the library by the sidewalk.
- Fund a new Tara Meditation Center building that will house up to 12 overnight retreatants.
- Improve the security features of Sakya Monastery (locks, window protection, etc.).
- Get new cushions for the Shrine room.
- Upgrade the old wiring for safety reasons.
- Replace worn carpeting.
- Sponsor the translation and creation of prayer and meditation texts.
Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:
Sakya Monastery of Tibet Buddhism
Attn: Gillian Teichert
108 NW 83rd Street
Seattle, WA 98117 USA
Or call the Monastery at (206) 789-2573 and arrange a time to meet with Gillian Teichert (Treasurer) or Adrienne Chan (Executive Director).